Monday, December 13, 2010

And We Were Off To The Desert...






"Now Sis, explain to me what it is about the

desert that you love. Where is all the color?
I only see brown, and brown and more brown.
Where is all the pretty color?"









Here come our two guys down the mountain.

Harold is on the left, and Tony is on the right.

Yes, Tony has a full white beard, and has been

teased for months now, that he would make a

great Santa Claus. Ho! Ho! Ho!









Which way did they go?

Which way did they go?







I am pretty sure they went that way.

Yes, that way...









Who's got all the muscles around here? Aha,

that's just what I thought. I am telling you,

"They went that way. Definitely, yes definitely."








Well, see all my men behind me?
We are all soldiers of the desert.


We are betting they went over the mountain.

Are you going to argue with all of us?







Yep, there's the mountain.

No we didn't climb over it,

We drove around it.

Just look at the beautiful
rays of sun we enjoyed.










"Oh Look Sis. Look.

I found you some color.

Lots of my favorite color.

Red. REd. RED....

Oh I love it.

Color in the desert
for my Sis. Now will


you move here?"

She's not budging.

Wahhhhhhh!!!!!







A beautiful day.

Forever etched into my heart.

Sis and Me in the shade of?

Yep a cactus.








Oh what laughter we shared.

We cried a lot, just smiling at each other.

We just picked up with our conversations,

finishing each others sentences, and it

was as if there had been no time lost,
since we 
were together in April.







Now Sis, went home sick with a cold.
So GET WELL SOON,


You Turkey. I LOVE YOU.













As always, thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

Many hugs and much love,

post signature




















No comments:

Post a Comment