Thursday, December 30, 2010

Oh My Gosh...It Snowed In Phoenix Today...






Yes it did.

Not a lot,

but enough to

get our 2 grand 

daughters SO EXCITED.








Heidi and the girls ran out to see.

Isabel got a piece on top of her head.

There were lots of little pieces falling,

but my camera was having trouble

capturing it. But we saw it, we felt it,

and they loved it.








Some houses got more. But you notice all

of the green grass. With snow???








One family even got enough to make this little 

SNOWMAN. And I live where again?

Yes in the desert in Phoenix...






Yes, when I called Momma to tell

her she started laughing, as it was

68 degrees there today in Okla.

And we were getting the snow.

And we have a freeze warning tonight.
Remind me again where I live.







And tonight is the perfect night for a fire
in the fireplace.  Hope you all are safe and warm
as we bring this year 
to an almost close. I have
SO enjoyed 2010 with each of you.  
We have
gone many places, 
seen many exotic things,

ate all types of food. Rode bikes, hiked trails,
went on 
cruises, created so many things from
recycled items about 
our homes. Even shared the
best of recipes. 
We have shared laughter,

and tears, but most of all we have shared

SO much joy as a family. I thank each of

you for the happiness and support you have

given me. I love you all and can't wait to see

what 2011 brings to our FAMILY.


















From Country Wings in Phoenix, to all of you: 

Thank you for stopping by,

Our little piece of heaven,

Here in the desert,

That we SO love to call home.

Country hugs and SO much love,

post signature
















No comments:

Post a Comment