Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Why You Are Each Loved...








I love it when:






You share with me, Your favorite songs.








And when you are 

truthful with me. I mean

really does my butt look

BIG???




Oh, and when you warm my

heart with your favorite recipes.

Yummy, SO yummy.






And we all love a friendly game

Now and again. Oh that was fun.






When I've needed a hug,

You've always been there.

HUGS...Right back at you.








Why, you gals have even

Shared your pets with me.

Ooohhh SO Sweeeet!






Yes, and you have called

to share your first Snow Angels

with me. None of those out here

in the desert. Nope...Nope...








We have rang each others

bells to say HELLO, 

I LOVE YOU,

Did you see that movie?

Have you read that book?






Why we have even shared

our holiday photos with each other.






Yes Friends connected

FOREVER.








I LOVE YOU EACH SNOW MUCH...






As always thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and SO much love,










post signature





















No comments:

Post a Comment