Thursday, December 16, 2010

Do You Believe In Santa???






Hello...

I mean doesn't everybody?

Yes Santa is real.

His spirit is alive and
well in this house.


He's the spirit of giving.

We are all Santa at

one time or another.






I know he's checking his list.

Are you on the good girl list,
Or the bad girl list?









Do you have the tree decorated and waiting?

Check...

Do you have your stocking hung with care?

Oh check...Check...






I can just see the Jolly Old Man...

Pack on his back,

Full of goodies.

Just waiting to come
down my chimney.


Oh Santa Baby...






Yikes ...

He's checking that list again.

Oh Santa, am I on that list?

Tell me...Hu?




He's been loved for

centuries. By children all

over the world.








Sometimes, he travels light, and has been

seen with only one reindeer. Others have


seen him when he needs the whole team.





Don't worry, cuz Santa will find you.


Where ever you are, Santa will find you.


Santa will find you on Christmas Eve night.








As always, thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and SO much love,




















post signature

























No comments:

Post a Comment