Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm Dreaming Of A Pink Christmas...









I'm dreaming of a Pink Christmas.

Just like the ones I see each Pink Saturday.









Where the treetops glisten,

And Pinkies listen...








To welcome new Pinkies to our doors.








I'm dreaming of a Pink Christmas.








With every Pink

Christmas card I write.








May your days be 
Pinker and bright...









And may all your Christmases be Pink light.
And may all your Christmases be Pink bright.


And may all your Christmases be a Pink night.









I hope you have enjoyed my pink post today.


I am linking up for Pink Saturday.

Hosted by
Ms Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound.


Please pop over and see the other pinkies on the

McLinky and visit one, or two or three. They will

bless your heart. Thank you for hosting Ms Beverly.

You are the hostess with the mostess.










As always, thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert, 

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,














post signature






















No comments:

Post a Comment