Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Let It Be Christmas...







Tonight you need to gather

Your passport, as we are

taking a tour around the world.

A tour of Christmas trees.
Christmas trees for the holiday.











Hop on board the Santa express,
No pushing now, there is a seat


for each of us, we are all first

class on this flight. Treats for all.

And away we go...








If you look out the window to the left of

the plane you will see that we have flown

into Washington, D.C.  Below is the

U.S. Capitol Christmas tree. Oooooo...










Oh Look....

To the right side this time.
We are now in Hong Kong.


This tree I am told is decorated

with over 20 million Swarovski crystals.

Gals that craft with these crystals, any

guesses on the cost of this one?
Absolutely breathtaking.
OOoooooooooo...








Oh back to the left. 

Look, just look at this one.

We have now entered into

Haifa, Northern Israel. This tree

I am told has been created using

5,480 recycled bottles. Is it not

exquisite? OOooooooo. I love

the star on top. So pretty.

We're off again. I hope everyone


is having a wonderful time. Oh

look the stewardess are serving 

now. Look at all the tasty treats

just for us. Oh my fudge, divinity,

oh that looks like pumpkin bread.

And oh my gosh, cupcakes from

Georgetown Cupcake Bakery.

Ooohh they are pink. 










Our next stop on this trip is Indonesia.

We are back on the right side again.

Look this is in Jakarta. What a beautiful

color it is. And oh my gosh, they are

telling me that it is created out of 29,000

plastic mineral water bottles. I can't believe

it. It is so elegant looking. Sea foam green.








Oh my gosh. It can't be. We are in Russia.

Look on the left, on the left. We are in

Moscow to be exact on the Red Square. Look

at that tree. It is exquisite. I can only speak for

myself, but I am having the best time. I think

we should take these flights more often. Is

there any better way to go? Oh I love it.










Oooooo.  Santa sure is moving us along
tonight. 
He really does have magical powers.
So many 
places in one evening. We are back
over on the 
right side, and they are telling me
that we are now 
in the beautiful
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This tree is


a floating tree in Lagoa neighborhood.
They are 
even setting off fireworks tonight,
and they are 
such a beautiful shade of blue.
Oh how gorgeous. 
I have never seen a
floating tree. Just breathtaking.









Oh we are on the move again. Oooooo.
I can't believe it. Look out the left side.


We are in Berlin, Germany. Look at these.

An illuminated boulevard 'Unter den Linden'.

They look like something out of a movie,
the trees 
look like they are ready to reach
out and grab us. 
So beautiful, just beautiful.
These are the best of the best friends.










Oh we only have a couple of more stops.

On the right side of the plane:
We are now entering: Rome, Italy. Look


at this in Venezia Square in downtown Rome.

How elegant this one is. A beautiful star on

the top as well. Just look at the reflection in
the water. I love it. OOooooooo...











On the left side of the plane,

We are making our final stop

of the evening. Oh my word, 

we are in Bolivia. La Paz to

be exact. Can you believe this

tree? It is measuring they say

more than 80 feet in height.

It is at the Mirador de Laikacota.
 


Oh I love red. I saved the best

for the last. I love it. And look at

the decorations on it as well. Is it

not exquisite? Right up to the top

with the star all aglow. Ooooooo...









And before I close tonight...

One last famous Christmas tree.

Charlie Brown, You too are

loved all over the world.












































As always, thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven, 

here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,



post signature

































































No comments:

Post a Comment