Thursday, December 2, 2010

Look At What Momma Made For Me...






While Momma was here visiting,

She wanted to get me into the Christmas spirit.

So she took 3 of these poinsettia stems.








This beautiful blue bowl with raised grapes

surrounding the bowl...








A few evergreen sprigs.

Some red berries.

Beautiful ice stemmed picks.

A package of Christmas balls.

(These are Martha Stewart, some of

her new ones for 2010.)

I raised the bowl with my clear

cake plate.








And just look at the beauty she

created. We had so much fun.

I put my blue tablecloth on the table,

then added my crocheted one on top.

Added a couple of battery operated

candles. I didn't have any candle holders

for these large candles, so I took 2 of my

desert cups, turned them upside down

and they worked great. I added my little

Snow Buddy to the scene, and I just 

love him. When I was taking the

pictures for this post of the table 

arrangement, just look at what I found 

under the Christmas balls.








A message from Momma. She hid it there,

as a treasure for me, so I would find it later. When the

two of us get together, we go through each others

things, writing little notes, so the other will find them

at a later time. She hid them all over the house for

me, and I went through every single thing in her purse

leaving little bursts of love for her. 




Good Night Momma. My little friends

and I are missing you SO much.

Hurry back soon. Thank you again

for the beautiful week together. It was 

SO nice, and I wish so that we could

spend every day together. Is it tea time?






As always, thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and SO much love,




post signature









No comments:

Post a Comment