Friday, December 17, 2010

Beautiful Gifts Of Love...






Just look at these pink sparkling beauties.

I recently won over @ Jans -
Rose Haven Designs. I loved the Christmas


trees, but look at the little snowflakes

just dangling from the trees. Do they

say "Christmas" or what? Oh Jan thank

you from the bottom of my heart. 



Jan calls them Rocking Around the

Christmas Tree. They are made from

Swarovski Rose colored crystals. And

you too can have a pair. She sells them

in her shop. Just pop over and pay her

a visit. She has something for everyone.

Why I even saw a snowman pair, and 

there are bracelets and necklaces, and

so much more. You must pop over and

give Jan a great BIG hello. There might

still be time to get a gift for Christmas.



If you haven't met Jan and her hubby Tom,

of Rose Haven you must stop by for a visit.

Jan's talents are just amazing. You are in

for a REAL treat my friends. Truly...








And then my Special Pinkie Friend Marilou

Over @ LuLus Lovlies had a giveaway.

Yep I won. I was so tickled pink.

Just look at the card that was in the

top of the box. Is that not a face of

an angel? Oh Marilou she is just

precious, I will so treasure this card.








This little gingerbread man is hanging

onto a gingerbread bag of chocolates.

Being an insulin diabetic I couldn't

taste them, but the grand daughters

wasted no time in chomping down

on these precious chocolates. I know

they were delicious. Let's look a little

deeper into this box. Yep there's more.








Would you feast your eyes on this gorgeous

wreath. It has sparkles that are gold, pink

and silver colored. Absolutely gorgeous

and fit right into my tree color. She already

adorns front and center. Thank you Marilou.








And, look at this GORGEOUS pink deer.

Does she say "HAPPY" or what?

Oh she is SO elegant. I just love

her serenity. She will grace the

mantel, but the room is to dark for

good photos, so I sat her on the

center island for photographs.








And last, but certainly not least, was

SANTA. He is a pink SANTA. He

is attached to a crystal candlestick

I believe and has beautiful character.

Love the beard, his hat and the

gorgeous decorations. He is on the

entry table by my front door. He

greets everyone, and says farewell

as they leave. Oh what happiness he

has brought to the house.



If you haven't met Marilou, please pop over 

and let her touch your heart. She is just over

the moon precious and so is her beautiful

blog home.









And in closing today,

My beautiful Princess Marydon.

My Sis. Her blog is Blushing Rose.

We had so much fun last weekend.
Isn't she beautiful?



If you haven't met her, you must


pop over and say "Hello". She

is SO precious. Thank you Sweet Sis

for the beautiful Christmas gift, of you

and Harold for the whole weekend.

It was the BEST. Beautiful memories.

Etched Forever in my heart.

I love you sweetie.








I hope you have enjoyed my pink post today.

I am linking up for Pink Saturday.

Hosted by
Ms Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound.


Please pop over and see the other pinkies on the

McLinky and visit one, or two or three. They will

bless your heart. Thank you for hosting Ms Beverly.



Today we were asked to share Christmas

songs that are our favorites. I hope you

enjoy them as you stroll through today.









As always, thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert, 

that I so love to call home.

Country hugs and much love,














post signature


























































No comments:

Post a Comment