Friday, December 10, 2010

One of Those Kinda Weeks!

Well I've been having one of those weeks in which I have the opposite of The Midas Touch, if you catch my general drift. If not, please let me clarify, everything I touch this week seems to be turning to doody. I thought I was good at juggling, I did so much of it when I worked for myself. Yet, it's beginning to be clear to me that I need some practice. I think I may need to take a few classes at the local Circus college.

Seriously.

Either that or I really need an assistant! Maybe I need to talk to the folks in charge and see about that...

I had posted a link to my new Jewel School video earlier, but it's not loading. So stay tuned and I'll repost when it's fixed!

Yes, it really is that kind of a week!

Love
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment