Monday, December 13, 2010

An Early Christmas Present For Me...








Each evening my Sis, Marydon gives me a call,

and we talk for at least an hour. On Friday she

called unusually late. We talked for awhile, she

asked what I was doing. I told her that I was

decorating a tree for her, with pink ornaments,

as she kept asking me where the pink was. She

told me she would talk to me tomorrow, and we 

hung up. I went back to decorating and cleaning.


My phone rang again, and it was Sis. She asked

if she could come see the tree. I said yeah sure,

come on. She said, "Then can you open the gate

and let us in." I said to her, "Oh my gosh,
I am hanging up on 
you." I hung up the phone,
threw open the door, 
ran to the gate, and just
sobbed and sobbed in 
my Sis's arms.
I couldn't believe my eyes. Sis was here


for the weekend. My Christmas gift. 








We traveled around the state visiting people and sites.
Some of those I will share later. This is from a day


trip on Sunday. She was still looking for color in the

desert. Oh what fun we had, laughing, crying, shopping

and just sitting and enjoying each other's company.








Now let me just get these arms around you

and hang on to you. I will keep you tight forever.You are forever in my heart sweet Sis. I love you

and Harold with all my heart. Thank you two for

the most wonderful weekend that Tony and I have

had. Memories to last a lifetime.







Such laughter...







Such fun...

Forever etched into my heart.

Such a wonderful Christmas present.

The best kind of all. Your smiling face.








This morning, they are flying back home,

I am going back to work,

BUT:

My heart is SO full.








As always, thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.

Many hugs and so much love,









post signature










No comments:

Post a Comment