Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day At Country Wings In Phoenix






Tony and I Christmas Day.
He was practicing to be Santa,


I think he made a pretty good one,

but can we shave the beard NOW?







Baby James sharing his First Christmas.








Destyne singing and laughing away.
 Isn't she precious? Our youngest son,


her Daddy, Phillip is in the background

on the left of the pic. 








Kain opening presents. He couldn't eat lunch,

he was so worried about the presents.








Left to right:

Isabel, Destiny and Elyse. (December 25th

is also Elyse's birthday.) She turned 15.

Happy Birthday Elyse.








My daughter, Heidi and her husband Ryan.

I love this picture. 








My oldest son TJ opening presents.

He needed slippers. Is the size right?






Hope you have a Happy New Year

Sweet Friends...

However you may welcome it,

Whatever you may do.
Here's hoping that the New Year,


Will be wonderful to you.









And for all of you out there in cold weather,

where the snow is hitting hard?

Snuggle up with your family,

Share some memories and enjoy

the warmth of my fireplace.



As always,

thank you for stopping by,

my little piece of heaven,

here in the desert,

that I so love to call home.



Country hugs and much love,














post signature


















No comments:

Post a Comment