Friday, December 31, 2010

As the Clock Counts Down...






To Country Wings In Phoenix...

Year in Review...








As the 2010 Clock continues to count down,

I have sat and thought about some of the

wonderful posts we have shared this year.

Sit for awhile, and look through the pages

 of time with me if you will. 








We have had dreams of dancing.
A little Pinkie can dream right?









We discovered REAL men,

Do Wear PINK.

And quite proudly too.








That President Eisenhower allowed

An all pink bedroom. He loved it.

I visited there in May, and took the

picture myself.  Isn't if beautiful?








That my PINK gerbera daisies always 

photograph best, right after the

sprinklers have misted them.






And remember when we discovered

there were PINK fish? Yes there are.

That was a fun post.








That these boots are made for walking.

PINK of course.








That poor Dame Edna was ready to scratch

out the techs eyes when she went for her

yearly Mammogram. Oh Possums that was

a fun PINK post. I laughed and laughed.








That Dancing With the Stars,

They too are BIG fans of PINK.






That Sherry even loves a little

PINK at Halloween. 
Boooooooo!!!!







We had a GROOVY PINK Day.

Oh I loved our trip that day on

the PINK Hippie Bus.








How about having

a PINK attitude? To remember

to have fun each day and laugh.








I loved it when my Sweet Amy Girl

brought me PINK butterflies in the Fall.

I miss you Sweet Girl. You are etched

forever in my heart.








And what about the PINK feathers

we had at Easter? Oh that was 

DELIGHTFUL. Loved that post.








That the white haired rabbit,

after all these years, is still

running, "As he is late, he's late

for a very important date."

Another fun PINK post.








That the Eiffel Tower really is PINK.

Yes it is.








Oh and we learned that PINK Acres

Is the Place to Be. Yes it is. Oh

that was a fun one. Love that Arnold.








I say "Darling, who Let the Pink Dogs Out?"

This post had you all in stitches. It was fun.








I have had so much fun giggling with you

this year. You are each a treasure. A gift

of love. I thank you for that this year of 

2010. What a JOY you each are to me.




Here is a glass of PINK 

champagne, along with a

PINK rose for each of you.

May we lift our glasses and

share a toast for this beautiful

PINK year ahead of us

2011.








Ms Beverly, Sweet Pink One...

You already have my PINK mind

swimming with ideas for the
NEW PINK YEAR ahead of us.



Thank you for the beautiful year 2010.

You are the hostess with the mostess.

Please join Ms Beverly if you would like

to link to this celebration. Her blog is

How Sweet the Sound.
It is
PINKalicious of course.























I wish you 

PEACE

JOY 

and
 LOVE
for the New Year.


As always,
thank you for stopping by,


my little piece of heaven,
here in the desert,


that I so love to call home.



post signature




































No comments:

Post a Comment