Tuesday, December 28, 2010

FOR THE ONES WHO MADE THE DIFFERENCE........`

29th December,2010
Tuesday
Dear friends,
         Good Evening from Thrissur!
You know very well,I ALWAYS FOLLOW MY HEART.So,the heart aches are more.:)My Little Star teaches me to live each moment in full spirit.
''God took hold your hand
And with his loving heart
He placed it here in mine
And said we'd never part!''
Just a few days more and this year will come to an end.
Looking back on the months gone by,
It's time to think of my loved ones and friends....
To reflect up on whom we can really count  on,
As the fresh and new year dawns...........
I want to express my heartfelt thanks to my dearies...........................
Thanks a lot for this wonderful morning message my friend........
''A first morning message does not mean that I am disturbing you;It means you are the first and the best person about whom I am thinking after opening my eyes................''
The span of nearly two years in blogosphere..............................
And there are many who have left their imprints in my life.........
They do really matter a lot........
Thank you so much for your moral support,
You stood by me when I felt low,
My very close friends who reached me ,
When I needed them the most.
I would like to apologise if I have hurt you,
Yeah,I know I have done it.......
There are beautiful memories left to be cherished
Some are too fragrant like my favourite jasmine.......
The loving and caring calls,sms and mails
Your constant contacts chasing away my fears.....
Your comments and words of appreciation...
Causing a beautiful smile on my face,
Encouraging me as a writer by asking for new posts,
Letting me know that my words make a difference...............
For walking beside me holding my hands,
Making me feel how much you love me
For the wonderful posts you have dedicated
Leaving me surprised and feeling great,
And someone dear even dedicated a whole blog
For my love for the cool drizzles........
Your act of love and kindness motivated me!
And my friends I will be always grateful to you!
When the stars twinkle  and the moon smiles,
I must let you know the truth..
You are the beautiful people who made a difference
And made my life meaningful!
I hope and pray you stay in my life forever!
Friends,
You make me feel I always do have something to give.
You taught me to dream higher.......
Your friendship made me stronger ,
Made it easier to find out the solutions........
I will be travelling  on New Year Day and will be missing all the new year bash!
Oh!Yeah!My New Year Rsolutions..................:)
It's never ending.......Some get abandoned,
Some get fulfilled.........
So,I have to really think and decide on them...
It's Anu signing off.........
''Happiness is not based on position,power or prestige
But on the relationship
With other people those who care and love!
Everyone has his/her own song to sing.......
Let us listen carefully........enjoying the rhythm and lyrics......
Forgetting the worries,hoping for the best,
When we move to the Wonderful and Prosperous NEW YEAR-2011,
Remember,Anu Loves You Dil Se...Hamesha.............
A wonderful year awaits you,
Which is peaceful and full of expectations....
Let's start our lives anew...
May this new year find you healthier and happier.....
So,never let love depart from your life,
I do think of you very often,
And you are always in my prayers.
When the New Year Eve is just a couple of days......
I can hear your sweet whispers of love and care....
The red carpet is spread,
The music is on air....
And I want to join the grand celebrations,
Shaking a leg to the tunes........ start counting your blessings now..........
It's amazing to know how wonderful you are!
May I say,You Mean A Lot To Me!
And you do always leave a smile on my face!
Wishing all of you A BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY NEW YEAR -2011
Amma and my family join me in greeting you........
                             Sasneham,
                                           Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment