Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SOME COOL WARM THOUGHTS ON THIS MISTY MORNING..........

1st December,2010
Wednesday
Dear Friends,
                    Good Morning!
HAPPY DECEMBER!
Morning when I woke up  in the wee hours ,I was so happy to see the cool and beautiful half moon in the sky.Simply amazing.Since ages I have not watched the  morning moon that still lighted the sky.I could clearly see an angel sitting in the moon.I could not take my eyes off the moon.Yes,the visual was so clear.My Little Star sent me all the blessings early in the morning before the sunrays reached me.I am sharing the special  blessings with you,my dearies.
Let me give you a broad,warm smile.The smile that emerges straight from the heart.My smile will tell you,you are accepted,liked and appreciated.And to be honest,your thoughts make my smiles broader.
I was so touched by your feedback and loving comments for my previous post on THANKS GIVING.
Do you know,one of the joys in life is waking up each day with thoughts that somewhere someone loves and cares enough  to send a warm and loving morning and good night wish.
And there was a beautiful message waiting for me in my mobile.:)It was so inspiring.
My heart is filled with new hopes,new dreams and new beginnings.I hope all of you're fit as a fiddle.Time won't let me reach you personally.
Life and work got me so busy;but all of you are always in my thoughts.I can't skip today even though the day was hectic and I came home after a long meeting.Today is the first day of December and I love this month a lot.I thought of throwing away all the worries and reach you at the earliest.
Today is World Aids Day!We the elders must develop the awareness in young minds.

41st IFFI is going on.Short films do leave a lasting impact on viewers,often longer than a fulllength feature film-that was the message conveyed by several such films competing at theShort Film Center.The festival is drawing to a close and the movies are getting better.
The movie of the day and perhaps the festival is from China called 'COW'.The story is about a Chinese villager who is responsible for taking care of arather special cow in the middle of the war.Technically it was first rate,with a heartwarming story and terrific acting by Huang Bo,not to mention the cow herself.
 If you are in love,give it wings.Let it fly to the right person.
''Days are too busy;
Hours are too few.
Seconds are too fast...
But there's always time to send sms and mails to friends''.
So now I am with you........It is the time of the year when wishes are made.It's the best time to forgive and forget.
The message for this lovely month is...........[And for this wonderful message in my mail,my friend,thank you sooooooooooooooo much!]
''When someone hurts us[you've done it in an excellent way]
We should write it down in sand,
Where winds of forgieness can erase it away!
But when someone does,
Something good for us,[Many have done to me]
We must engrave it in stone,
Where no wind can ever erase it!''
And I want to make it very clear,
Your names are engraved on the walls of my heart!:)
It's Anu signing off.....
Dearies,
Don't let your life slip away
By living in the past or in the future,
Enjoy,each and every simple moment
And learn to live life in the fullest.
Love and Peace should eb the mantra of life...
Spreading cheer and hope,
Wishing you a very beautiful December,
Reminding you Anu loves you dil se,
Let me say,Good Luck and God Bless You!
As always,you are very close to my heart!
                                                    Sasneham,
                                                              Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment