Wednesday, July 15, 2009


Bargain Of The Week












Hi Fellow Bloggers.
I just had to share my Bargain for the week.
Isn't sh
e just the most beautiful radiant thing?








I went in to Ross (ofcourse my favorite store), and now listen I went in there to purchase a new bathroom rug. Yes, bathroom rug. There on the shelf she sat staring at me. Oh Blessed Angel, You are going home with me. She was $10.99. I looked at the price tag a couple of times to make sure. I just couldn't believe it. I snatched her right up and brought her right home. She is residing on the table at the moment. I have to figure out which shelf or corner she should honor with her radiance. The detail is so beautiful. She has the slightest hint of green on her wings, and the feather edges. I was so excited I just had to share.




I said this was going to be a short post tonight, and short it is. It has been a long day today. I am just exhausted, but I so wanted to share my bargain of the week. I do believe she is going to go into my header on my blog. I just love her, and yes she does say "Radiance". And by the way, yes I did buy that bathroom rug that I went in to Ross to purchase. As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven in the desert that I love to call home. Country Love and Hugs, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment