Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

And Welcome to Pink Saturday!!!








Thank you Beverly for allowing me
to
participate in your Pink Saturday!

What fun, I mean who doesn't like Pink?


PLEASE VISIT OUR LOVELY HOSTESS, BEVERLY,















PINK Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend





Whether they are loose;





In A Beautiful Setting













Or Two?














Or Three?












Don't you agree?

Pink diamonds are a girls best friend.

Just give me pink diamonds honey;

Pink diamonds are a girls best friend.

They may be loose;

And somtimes set;

Or they are fashioned around the neck;


BUT


Pink diamonds are a girls best friend.

Yes pink diamonds are a girls best friend.







I decided to do simply elegant this Pink Saturday. I hope you have enjoyed looking at beautiful pink diamonds on this beautiful pink day. As always thank you for stopping by to visit me in my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country Hugs and Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment