Friday, July 10, 2009

ANU'S COLLECTIONS

STILL COLLECTING...
11th July 2009,

Dear friends,
Good morning!since long I was waiting for this day,second Saturday,the luxurious just one day extra holiday that I enjoy once a month.the sea is rough today.new ships have been anchored in the harbour. The fisher folks are returning after a good catch n it's so nice watching the boats sailing in water. I just feel like sitting amongst them touching the water with my hands,getting wet in rains and the boat getting shaken to both the sides...................what a wonderful experience.........and if the boat turns upside down,no problems,still Anu will enjoy swimming in cool water.

I have a submission on Monday,13th,july.but I can manage,it can be finished.so,i decided to have a chit chat with you,when the day began with heavy showers.

Like all children,Anu had dreams n aspirations,joys n sorrows,doubts n questions.like every one she had turning points in her life which set her towards the present carrer. I always want to grow up professionally and leave a mark in the respective field.and I know as Amma says, only through determination n perseverance, I can excel and that is possible for anyone to scale great heights.apart from this Anu has some interesting[may not be for you] hobbies,which she would like to share with you.and there is still a child in each one of us who craves for the things we love right from the innocent day,of childhood days.


Right from the childhood,
Marbles always attracted me,
I enjoyed boys playing marbles,
Making pits in the sand,
It was testing the aim,
Who could throw the marbles,
Into the sand pits.
Marbles are of different colours,
And I started collecting them,
Keeping in the glass jars,
To enjoy the beaut very often.
When I used to get bored,
I used to play with them alone.



The umbrellas are my weakness,
The multi coloured to the plain,
I just get stuck with the design,
And the collections are many,
And the latest add is the yellow one,
Proudly I open it and walk around,
It's Nanda's gift for me,
From the middle east.
I always love to be a sales girl,
In an umbrella shop,
And I love listening to the jingles,
On the different brands.


As you all know very well,
The glass bangles are any girl's weakness.
Different coloured and in different shapes,
And they always adorn Anu's hands.
And I used to wait for the temple festivals
To buy them in dozens on both the hands,
And the secret of my Guruvayoor visits are
The shopping at the various stalls,


Attracting the devotees with all stuff.
My craze for the transparent pen pouches,
May be something new for you,
The only 'must -buy' thing from abroad
Are the transparent pouches,
My proud possessions
And with the excitement of,
School students, I keep my things
And my colleagues always exclaim,
How pretty are they.

The branded pens come along,
And the colour of ink changes,
For different people at different level,
Hardly I come across the pens,
of my choice,but mostly,
They are the imported ones.


And my first glance is on the wrist,
The watches steal my attention
And I have a good collection of them,
In different shapes n colours,
And still I fondly remember
The pendent watch,
Gifted by Nanda,
Still,I'm collecting the new ones,
And Maza's is the late
The strap is steel n looks cool.



You can't imagine Anu without books,
My trunks are full with the books,
From school days to present day,
From Gokulam to serious fictions,
From spiritual to religious themes,
From psychology to philosophy,
Holding on to books even while walking,
My books are scattered in the bed.
And they are my best friends,


Always I love to keep.
The petals of the withered flowers,
They will be inside my books,
And I enjoy the fragrance very often,
And I cherish the moments n persons,
That I keep them close to my heart.

And now I fear,this post of mine is getting longer,and I'm sure there is a frown on my friend's face.but,take time to read or you will miss my wish list. Wherever I settle down in life,these trunks of my personal collections will be my asset.

It's Anu signing off...

The rain has stopped now.the sun is bright. I am waiting to see a rainbow.since long I haven't seen one. Please remember Justin in your prayers,as he is participating in marathon race n the event is on 18th. he is in Tibet now.good luck,Justin and a BIG GOD BLESS YOU!

Have a fun filled weekend and enjoy!not even by a word or look,we should not hurt someone. I hope the message is conveyed.and now I have to hurry up. I have an appointment which is important.


The song to be dedicated for the day is...

Lehroo ki awaz bhala kehti ki kya?
Kabhi un mein jakar simat kar to dekho....


Anu loves you all..
sasneham,
Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment