Friday, July 10, 2009





















































Thank you Beverly for allowing me to participate
in your Pink Saturday! What fun, I mean who doesn't like Pink?


PLEASE VISIT OUR LOVELY HOSTESS, BEVERLY, AT:

http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/





Destyne Elaine Smith









Today is Destyne's 4th Birthday Party and

You're all invited to come along and join us for the fun.
Today is Pink Saturday and I am celebrating
with pink everything for Destyne Elaine.
Destyne is our youngest grand daughter,
and such a miracle baby as she was a preemie.






Destyne Elaine Smith
came into this world 4 years ago today.
July 11, 2005 @ 3:40 am.
She arrived early, emergency c-section
and only weighed 3 pounds and 2 ounces.

Because she was a preemie, and she looked
like a little pea in a pod, I nicknamed her Sweet Pea.








Destyne, Grammy is giving you Pink Balloons.
4 for you and 2 extra ones for Kain Boy
as I know he will want some too:







Your flowers of course are Pink Sweet Peas,
I thought you could plant them in your little garden
that you so love:







A Tinkerbell cake for the Birthday Girl.
Grammy heard somebody wants everything
Tinkerbell for her 4th birthday party.






Now before we take our Memory Tour of:


Tinkerbell Destyne Elaine we all need our crown;

Every Princess Tinkerbell needs a crown,
No pushing girls,

There's one for each of you:











Next, we will each need a pair of Tinkerbell slippers,

and yes there is a pair for each of you:











Lastly we will all need a magic wand,
we can't be a Tinkerbell Princess
without our magic wands.






Take your magic wand and wave it around 3 times.
Each time say:
Happy 4th Birthday Destyne Elaine.
Happy 4th Birthday Destyne Elaine.
Happy 4th Birthday Destyne Elaine.





POOF:




Destyne's




Memory Book of Years Gone By:












Destyne Has Always Been One For Self-Expression!







Happy As A Lark!





Destyne at music time, playing her bells
And dancing to her own tune.








Destyne having a quiet moment.














Destyne, wearing one of Grammy's hats.
SHe's a girl after my own heart.










Destyne Loves Arial, and here
she is being a mermaid for Halloween.









Sugar and spice, and everything nice,
That's what little girls are made of.



I hope you had a wonderful time at the birthday party for Destyne.
She is so full of life, she has a laugh that will light up a room,
she sings like an angel, and she has stolen my heart from
the first time I saw her. I love you Destyne Elaine Smith.
All my love, Grammy



Thank each of you for stopping by and spending
a little of your day with me. I love it when you do.
As always stop back by in my little place in the desert that
I call home. Country Hugs, Sherry
























No comments:

Post a Comment