Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Weekend Thrift Store Find









Hi Everyone!
You know me always looking for
a Treasure at the Thrift Store.
Yesterday was a good day for searching.
Look at what I found.













Blue is one of my favorite colors.
I found this beautiful Pottery Barn Quilt
It cost me $1.99 for a Crib Size quilt.
I think it looks beautiful on my
table for a covering. It has a beautiful
pattern and so many beautiful shades
of blue, going in different directions.











The next bargain was at my favorite
neighborhood Fry's store once again.
The blue vase. It cost $3.99 on clearance.
I knew I had to have it for my table. It just
looks beautiful with my table covering quilt.












I had a string of red grape cluster lights,
and I draped them inside of the vase and
over the side of the vase and around the base.
The lights look so pretty all lit up on the table.
Just that little extra bit of punch the table needed.
I took two candlesticks with the dark red candles
and set them on either side of the vase. I like the look
that it gave to the table.






Have a beautiful Rainbow Monday Morning.
Full of color and happiness.
As always thank you for stopping by to
visit me in my little piece of heaven in
the desert, that I so love to call home.
Country Hugs and Love, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment