Friday, July 10, 2009





I feel like a star.


This morning much to my surprise,
I opened my blog and found I had mail.

I was given another award,

the PREMIOS DARDO AWARD
and I am so excited and thrilled.




I received this award from Jennifer at
For The Love of a Teddybear.......
Below is her link.















It was so wonderful of Jennifer!
Her love for people just shines through in her many,
many comments that she leaves for each of us adoring fans of hers,
and in her exquisite BLOG.
If you haven't visited her blog, please do so,
you will not be disappointed.

Hat's off to you Jennifer!!








Thank you so much,
I am so honored that you would
think of me for this award.....













This award is the PREMIOS DARDO which means Top Dart.....
The award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values everyday
The rules are:
1. accept it
2. link back to the one who awarded it to you
3. award it to 15 others who you think should receive it, then let them know....
Here are my 15 people......


















2. Shannon @ starry-writer




3. Barbara @ Purple Goat Lady




4. Lady Penniwig @ Penniwig's




5. Connie @ Living Beautifully




6. Debbie @ Jadehollow




7. Annie @ Hootin' Anni




8. Peppermint@ Patti's




9. Marydon @ blushing rose
















13. Rain @ Rain




14. Beth @ raggedy angel




15. Mary @ One Perfect Bite






Please take the time to go and visit each of these special, gifted women, and you will see why I have chosen them for this award. They each have talents that I felt needed to be recognized. Thank you each for sharing your wonderful gifts with me each and every day when I visit your BLOG. I am so honored to be able to share this special gift with you. Thank you to Jennifer for making this possible for me. Have a wonderful, gifted day ladies and I pray you will continue to brighten our days with your lovely blogs for many years to come. If you are a No Award Blog, just know that you were deserving of this award and that it was given with love for you.

God Bless You All.
Country Love and Hugs as Always, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment