Monday, July 13, 2009

WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?

STILL WAITING FOR YOU...
13th,july,2009,
Monday,
7p.m



Dear friends,

Good evening.heart felt thanks to all as most of you enjoyed my last post.and only when maza reminded me i realised,i had not included my bindi collection in that.yesterday,i went to Ayyappa temple,and it was due for long.the divine atmosphere,the idakka vadyam, and the well decorated idols were all enchanting.i felt nice.navagraha pooja was going on.most of the devotees don't miss the darshan of Ayyappa Swami on saturdays.we reagain peace of mind after our visit,to this holy temple.

My submission was today and it is over now.i have carried work home today n i may have to sit late night.but,now when the loneliness creeps in,i feel like writing this post.it's inevitable.so,i may have to struggle tonight finding that extra time at the cost of personal sacrifices.



In my childhood,i first saw pigeons on the roof top of the three storyed bunglaw-kamalalayam,at andathode,in my achan's house.there were many of them staying safely enjoying the vast space on the roof top of third floor.and i started liking their,''kur.............kur'' sound.the house overlooks into the paddy fields and small ponds were in between.i just love to be there for a stroll in the evening enjoying the clear sky,walking amidst the green fields,enjoying the cool breeze and often splashing the water in the ponds.and you must see,the ducks in the water!and for the first time we saw ducks ,in the fields..............and the nature has lavishly blessed andathode,madhavikutty's neighbourhood.



Here in my kitchen window,outside the net,sparrows always built their nests.they collected the straw,the rugs,the cloth pieces and all other waste materials and lived happily in their shelter.they were many and when i work in the kitchen ,their chirping was music to my ears.i always talked to them,shared my feelings and anxieties and they responded by the peculiar sounds.it was an understanding and we communicated very well.

Daily morning before leaving for work,i open the back door and there on the roof top,these sparrows,pigeons,crows and kittens will be waiting for me!i feed the with cereals,bread crumps and chappati pieces.sparrows and pigeons are happy with cereals,crows prefer pieces of chappati and kitten love rice soaked with curds.and my day is made very sincerely.

During my absence in summer,the helper,yellappa cleaned the windows and the nest was thrown away.the moment, i stepped in, i felt some emptiness ,the pin drop silence in my kitchen!i knew,my sparrows had left me!even the pigeons have disappeared.did they leave me forever?the kittens have grown into cats!i feel sad looking at the crows,drenched in rain!hardly they come to the roof!the pain of separation was unbearable!and today when the loneliness was intense,i decided to write this post.and you all know,it's always raining in my heart.



All are busy with hundreds of tasks,
Only you,my dear pets,
From the nests on my window pane,
Sang your tunes to me.
But,where are you now?
I have to share a lot of things new,
Come and listen n console me,
He's getting ready to leave,
And i know,he will never be back!
Will the music stop forever?
The sea is rough on the other side,
The waves are really fearful,
The boats are shaken very badly,
The nights are long n cool,
And it's pouring very badly.
Within the heart Anu is all alone,
I shall take leave from all other tasks,
And I'll make your nest and wait for u,
I have to walk the life's thorny path alone,
Silently n with a heavy heart,
I stand alone in the deserted road,
With the pent-up tears,
My sparrows,come back to me!
And where are the pigeons gone?
You've aroused the life long thirst to love,
And now you can't just go away.
Here,iam at the back doors,
Looking at the terrace for you,
Why did you leave me n go?
I just can't bear this loneliness any more...
Bonds cause always tears,
Still we are always bonded,
But the rest of the life,
I want to smile n see the smiling faces,
Not the tears any more! this stormy night,when the sighs are deep,
I have lost my sleep,
Come back to me,my dear friends,
Anu is waiting for you!
And i miss my butterflies,
And the humming bees,
Where are my jasmine plants,
And the cute little birds,that coo to me!
I had to leave them in trichur n come!
What a rain!so cool!and the melodies are in the air...

Anu is signing off...

Friends,let's love nature,the birds and the animals in our surroundings.once a day,let's feed them.and i must tell you,the satisfaction that we derive can't be replaced by any wealth.my achamma always used to feed the crows before having lunch and i strongly believe,the values are carried on ...

I am obliged to my friends for making this post possible by creating the right mood,and by the loving words which brought tears to my eyes and the cool images!

And today's dedication of song is...

Manjakiliude moolippattunde...
Manassil marikavidi chinthum chinthunde...


Wishing you good luck and sweet dreams,
Sasneham,
Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment