Sunday, July 12, 2009




The Postman delivered a box yesterday,
and you will never believe who it was from.
The box was from :







Caren



Of










If you haven't stopped by KDottie's before here is
the link, please stop by and say hi. You
won't be sorry you did. She has such a
happy blog, and she would love to have you visit.











Caren had a drawing a couple of weeks ago,
and I was one of the lucky winners.
Take a look at what I found when I opened my
precious box.










A beautiful card from Caren.

















The most beautiful pink and black polka dotted paper
With such pretty little pink fillers. Oh My!!
Just Beautiful Caren. So carefully packaged.


Inside neatly packed, was a beautiful
little oval shaped dish. It has the most elegant rose inside
and then tiny little slits all the way around the dish.
I am considering using some little red with
white polka dotted ribbon to weave in
and out of the dish and then tie it at the
top. I do not believe anything will be put
inside of it. I am going to find a little display
stand and keep it safely inside my china cabinet.






I am so thrilled as I have never won anything before.
Thank you so very much. I was so tickled
to win something. My little grand daughter was
just as excited. She helped me open the box, my little Isabel.
Thank you again Caren. Just lovely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As always thank you for stopping by my little place in the desert that I love to call home. Stop by anytime I always love to see you. Country Hugs, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment