Sunday, July 19, 2009





Just Another Manic Monday



















Well, now that 's done I guess I might as well get up.

























Decisions, Decisions.
































I can feel it. I am going to need a BIG one today.









Oh My Gosh, It's Posted. This place is NUTS already today!!










Honey, Manic Monday or not?










Oh My Gosh, The wind is picking up.
Do you think it is going to be a wet Monday?









Be careful now. I am kicking butt today.










Gotta Hurry, Eat Lunch Quick. No time to lose. I am on a roll.











Thank God this day is over. I am absolutely exhausted.









Today was just a quick fun post. The idea came from my beautiful daughter Heidi, as she says I have lots of experience with Manic Mondays. I ran with it, and this is what I came up with, so decided to post it. Hope you have a wonderful Monday. As always thank you for stopping by my little peice of heaven here in the desert that I love to call home. Country Love and Hugs, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment