Friday, July 17, 2009

Pink Saturday


Thank you Beverly for allowing me to participate in your Pink Saturday!
What fun, I mean who doesn't like Pink?

PLEASE VISIT OUR LOVELY HOSTESS, BEVERLY, AT:




Welcome to Sherry's Tea Party!

Come on in and have a seat. I've been waiting on you.






"Tea 4 Two"




"Would you like 1 lump or 2?"

"Cream?"

I called this tea party to show off my new pink.
I hope you love it.
Sit back and enjoy your tea.






My new little tea set. Pink Roses!






Hence the name "Amour" and "Love".
It is written all over my little teaset.
I wanted to give you a closer look.




The creamer.





The sugar bowl.





Today I decided to do a simple post for a change. Just a beautiful little piece of pink. The tea set was another great find at Ross. (Yep, it is still my favorite store.) I can find anything there. It looks so pretty sitting on the table that I decided to use it for my Pink Saturday. Thanks so much for spending your day with me today. Hope you liked your tea and our conversation. As always I love it when you stop by my little piece of heaven in the desert I like to call home.
Country Love and Hugs,







































































No comments:

Post a Comment