Friday, July 10, 2009

The Love of The Lemon Tree



I had so many of you respond to my Lemon Tree Story and this is a follow up. In my story I told you that somewhere I had a picture of the Lemon Tree with Heidi and her two little daughters Destiny and Isabel, standing under the tree with Heidi holding the first lemon. I could not find the picture at the time, and today while going through my many treasured photos, I found it. I wanted you all to see it first hand. Here is the photo I talked about.





The magnificent tree has grown so much now over time, and this photo truly does show that. It is so amazing what the love of a seed and a child, such a combination, can truly accomplish together.

Thank you again for all of your wonderful comments on my story. It was so overwhelming for me, to know that somebody really did share the same loves that I do. I have been urged to turn this story into a children's book. I am not sure where to start yet, but I am searching for information. I too, believe it would make a wonderful story for children to read, and maybe other seeds would be planted because of it. The power of one little seed that was planted years ago by a child.

As always thank you for stopping by and spending some of your precious day with me in my little piece of heaven in the desert that I call home. Country love and hugs, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment