Sunday, July 19, 2009

THE BLESSED SOULS................





REFLECTIONS OF A SIMPLE SOUL............





WILL YOU JOIN ME?

20th july,2009
Monday,
11.30a.m
Dear friends,
Good morning!
Karkidakam is in full swing and in most of the houses,ramayana reading is going on.i'm really happy that my religious post is well received by my friends and we are still looking forward to value based life!it's a good sign.however modern we may be,the traditions n culture of our childhood do take roots strongly.
This is such a month where nature goes furious with heavy rains,wild breeze and storm.mind is not calm n stress is more.it is said that meditation creates a state of metabolic restfulness far deeper than that of sleep.lucky are those who meditate daily as it heals them from fatigue,stress n tension.meditation deals with forgetting everything for that moment and concentrating on knowing one's inner self.
I know, most of us feel low without any reasons,feeling desperate if promises are not fulfilled.just to cheer you up,i thought of sharing a forwarded mail with you.i have a good collection of thoughts n prayers,and i must tell you,i try to share them with friends.so,why not with you?we want friends to listen to us and we hardly listen!so,start talking to yourself,it's the only way to make sure someone is listening................here's the wonderful thought provoking mail i received........given a chance,in my next anchoring,i would like to recite this, with the right voice modulation and reaching the lines straight to your heart!
I asked God to take away my habit.
God said,No.
It is not for me to take away,but for you to give it up.
I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.
God said,No.
His spirit is whole,his body is only temporary.
I asked God to grant me patience.
God said,No.
Patience is a byproduct of tribulations;
It's not granted,it's learned.
Iasked God to give me happiness.
God said,No.Igive you blessings;
I asked God to spare me pain.
God said,No.
Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me.
I asked God to make my spirit grow.
God said,No.
You must grow on your own,
But i will prune you to make you fruitful!
I asked God for all things that might enjoy life;
God said ,No.
I will give you life,so thatyou may enjoy all things.
I asked God to help me Love others,
as much as HE loves me.
God said.............................................Ahhhhhhhhhh.........
Finally you have the idea.

I hope,all of you liked the lines and let's learn and start loving others.......................
It's anu signing off..........................

At times, for no reason,when you forget to smile,you like to be lonely,you like to argue with others,you like to snatch away the peace of mind and you want to cause others tears,
pleeeeeease,remember,GOD LOVES YOU!and you are blessed with a life full of high spirits!and you are ALIVE!BE GRATEFUL!
with tears flowing like the showers of karkidakam,
Let me remind you,tomorrow is KARKIDAKA VAVU,the no moon day.we pay homage to our beloved ones who became dearer to GOD.we,who are still alive,must take time to pay homage to the divine souls.when thousands of devotees do the rituals on the banks of nila nadi and aluvapuzha and in many other river banks and in houses,anu joins them mentally.nanda will be attending the rituals at Mazhuvanchery Mahadeva temple,on the way to Guruvayoor,under the guidance of the popular spiritual scholar,Dr.N.Gopalakrishnan.noone takes rice at night.evening sadya will be prepared at homes.frends,i tell you,observing the rituals make our lives meaningful.those who come to trichur,make it possible to have darshan at Mahadeva Temple.
when you feel like a proud peacock,think that each moment is a bonus from God All mighty.and i have started learning,pride goes before a fall.and my message for you to hold close to your heart forever, as long as you love anu is,BE BLESSED AND BE A BLESSING TO ALL!Rama Rajya will be easily prevailed.:D
updating the events,the solar eclipse is on 22nd,july.the moon will cover the sun.the Karkidaka vavu will remain till 22nd morning.eclipse starts from 5.28a.m.in all temples,poojas will start only from 8 a.m.eclipse will occur at the time of sun rise!it happens only on amavasya day!eclipse is visible to the maximum extent at 6.20a.m.hope all of you will take care!so many happenings in the month of july...............
Anu loves you all...................................
And the dedication is...................
Prem mudidth man se kaho,Sree Rama Rama ,Ram..........................
Sree Ram,Ram,Ram...............................
Wishing you days of prayers,
Sasneham,
Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment