Friday, July 3, 2009

I Am In The Pink For The 4th Of July


Thank you Beverly for allowing me to participate in your Pink Saturday! What fun, I mean who doesn't like Pink?





PLEASE VISIT OUR LOVELY HOSTESS, BEVERLY, AT: http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/








Because today is the 4th of July!!!!
Pink Fireworks Ofcourse!
I have so many people coming for dinner,
I decided to keep this simple and sweet today.






I'm still in my curlers this morning.
Pink ofcourse!



I still have on my bunny slippers.
Pink ofcourse!







And if any of you follow Arizona and our Precious Joe Arpaio,
yes I have my Arizona famous pink boxers on.
Love, love, love them. So comfy!







Now if you can survive that: Please join me for a
spot of tea this morning. We are also having 3 minute boiled eggs, and
girls the bacon is coming, it just isn't on the plate yet. Can
you smell it though? I'm running as fast as these
bunny slippers can go on tile floor.







Now ladies I am on the run again. I have to get rid of these curlers, slippers and
my boxers, and find something appropriate to wear for my 4th of July celebration.
I've enjoyed my time with you this morning, and I hope you will stop back by tomorrow, as I am going to post my backyard 4th of July decorations, and show you some of the goodies I made for today. As always thanks for stopping by my little piece of heaven in the Phoenix desert. "Country Hugs", Sherry



























No comments:

Post a Comment