Thursday, July 2, 2009

KANNAN,MY SOUL MATE...............................














TO HAVE THE DIVINE DARSHAN..............


02.07.09
JULY,2009,

8p.m




Dear friends,
today, i'm going to write about my kannan,my soul mate,the omnipotent,the omnipresent, the all prevailing source of inspiration !i can imagine the devotees standing in the queue in guruvayoor temple and most of them have pattu konakam and kadali pazham in plaintain leaves to offer kannan.as nanda is in trichur,she went to thiruvambadi temple,the famous krishna temple,early in the morning.........i am so happy,kishen,you could make unnikannan and yesodha as my blog template.my friend in chennai once asked me to send him a few images of krishnan and thus we reached this beautiful image.early morning,so religiously i reach my site and so fondly look at my unnikannan.i can always share my true feelings,the happenings with gokula krishnan.i feel like carrying this young kanha and hold him to my chest.my motherly feelings arouse spontaneously and my eyes become moist.............we live in the neighbourhood of gurupavanapuri and on all auspicious days we reach the divine presence!right from childhood,we used to wake up to the prayers of our parents...........''Om namo bhagavathe vasudevaya''.............each and every breath,achan used to chant this sacred prayer.............most of amma's poems are written on spiritual themes and amma gives tunes to the devotional songs and sings so sweetly...........always satsangam was held in our home and nanda n unniyettan inspired everyone.little star and maza sang the bhajans whole heartedly and the positive energy was spread in the air........where are those golden days now?i still cherish the bhagavatham stories narrated by achamma at bed time.i can retell them even now with the same intensity.it was achan's dream that madhav should serve the needy n devotees of kannan so,he joined kannan's hospital to fulfill achan's dream.anu spent the first part of life in such a devotional atmosphere and as a pravasi too,the strong beliefs cnontinue...........
most of the devotees sing the prayer,
kani kanum neram kamala nethrante...
niramerun manja thukil charthi...............'',in the morning.
Today is thursday,
Lord Kishna's day,
devotees from near and far,
reach Krishna temples,
i miss my temple visits here,
but i have idols n images,
of different gods n goddesses,
i chat and talk and pray to kannan,
i share my anxieties n tensions,
i thank kanha for my blessings,
i cry out my heart often to him,
only in His divine presence, i find solace,
kannan,keep me away from the vices,
help me love all and hate none.
teach me to forgive those who hurt me,
and let me control my anger,
help me get up n walk again,
give me strength to forget the past,
let me live in the present,
often, my steps tremble n stumble,
kannan,my soulmate,be with me,
i know when i don't see you,
you are carrying me,
i still don't know why ,things happened this way?
don't give me an answer till i reach you.........
they say,you take care of me,
i want to feel that peacock feather touch,
i'm then convinced of your love,
your care and presence.
in my ,loneliness,i lose the confidence,
kanna,i surrender,surrender in your lotus feet,
for once ,just once,embrace me!
each n every moment anu needs to be with you,
as she knows only you will be with her,
till her last breath......
i'm sorry kanha,i didn't write about you,
in such a deatiled manner,
may be i knew i will break down,
and these days,that's happening often!

it's anu signing off.......................

friends,those who have not visited guruvayoor temple so far,please do have darshan of unnikannan................you will feel the change........
seeking blessings of SHRI GURUVAYOORAPPAN,from the land of kalabham and palpayasam,venna n kadali pazham,anu prays
for a peaceful,happy n healthy life to all.

this post is for my soul mate,Kannan and i know many will be happy reading this,like my amma n family,my blog guru,my blog friends who are krishna devotees.



sasneham,
anu



























No comments:

Post a Comment