Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thank You Stefanie ♥♥♥♥



Today a box arrived in the mail, and when
I opened it, I was so tickled to find my
beautiful Pink Butter Dish, and along with it,
two beautiful vintage ribboned tags, that have
precious cupcakes on them. These were
from
Stefanie @ Rose Petals and Rust.

Click on the graphic below to visit Stefanie.




Stefanie rose




I won her drawing that she had, where she
gave the beautiful pink butter dish as the prize.
The tags were such a wonderful surprise Stefanie.
Thank you so much. It was a little hard to capture
the beauty of the cupcakes on the tags, but if you
look, you can see them. The white one has little
beaded sprinkles and the pink, beautiful pink frosting.
They look good enough to eat. Stefanie,
A beautiful treasure for me.





If you have not visited
Stefanie @ Rose Petals and Rust,

you really most pop over and read her delightful
stories about her family, her famous Louise
who was covered in, yep, you guessed it "roses"
and she now proudly displays Stefanie's jewelry in town in
her space. Her Pink Saturday posts will amaze you
with the most beautiful pink flowers you have ever
set your eyes upon. She loves yard sales in her
spare time. I keep wondering when she has spare
time, but she has it, because she visits yard sales
and finds wonderful eye candy bargains. Please
stop over and say hi. As always, thank you for stopping
by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert,that I
so love to call home. Country Hugs and Love, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment