Monday, July 27, 2009

Under The Sea




Today we are going under the sea
in preparation for my Outdoor Wednesday Post.
Hunny Bunny and I went to Brookings, Oregon for
vacation. I brought a few things back, and I wanted
to share my Mermaid. She is so beautiful. I tried to
set the stage for you all.











The mermaid is a stone of some sorts. It was
very heavy and I hand carried her through the
airport in a shopping bag. I was not going to
pack her in the suitcase, as I was afraid she would
get stolen.
The lighthouse in the background
is a little nightlight. It is made of marble.
The starfish that is in the picture, Hunny Bunny and
I plucked right out of the Ocean. We stayed in a
B&B so we laid them out on the grass to dry for the
week so that we could bring them home with us.
We brought home (2) and this is the smaller one.
That is sea glass that is scattered around my
beautiful little Mermaid. She captured my heart the
minute I saw her. I knew she was coming back to
Phoenix with me. She has not complained once
about being out of the water. She loves her new
home. Here is a close up of her face and hair.
Doesn't she look sweet?








I can't wait to share Outdoor Wednesday
and show you what we saw. It was so beautiful.








As always my friends, thank you for sharing a piece of your
day with me. I love it when you stop by my little piece of
heaven here in the desert, I so love to call home.
Country Hugs and Love, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment