Monday, July 6, 2009


Good Evening To All of My Blogger Family.
I just wanted to take a minute tonight and thank each and every one of you who participated in surprising Amy for her birthday. The last time I checked we had just hit 100 birthday messages. She was tickled pink. She is very tired tonight and now they wait for an appointment to go back to OKC, for the test to see, if she can even have the surgery she needs to beat the cancer. This is a long process and she will continually need your prayers. Please continue to pray for Amy, Debbie and her Dear Husband, Richard. They are all so exhausted and need lots of prayers to get them through this. Amy is my Marine Amy who is fighting harder than any soldier I have ever known, and my husband says she still deserves to be a 4 star general, and has more than earned the Purple Heart for the bravery that she has shown through all of this. Thank you again my very dear Family. I love you all, and I am so thrilled to have so many wonderful sisters. I never dreamt that I would ever be a part of such a large family. Thank you ALL from the very bottom of my heart.
"Country Love and Hugs", Sherry
P.S. I hope you like the new look. When I am nervous, I clean house and move things around, so this is the new look for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment