Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Pink Saturday

Welcome to Pink Saturday!!!











Thank you Beverly for allowing me

to participate in your Pink Saturday!

What fun, I mean who doesn't like Pink?






PLEASE VISIT OUR LOVELY HOSTESS, BEVERLY, AT:



http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/











Welcome ladies to my Pink Saturday post.

I want to share with you my newest project.

I found a cloche at an antique store.

It was black metal, and I didn't like that,
so I decided to paint it:

"Like, Oh My Gosh, How did you guess?"


PINK - PINK - PINK !!


I figured it was the perfect thing to post for today.

So here it is! I hope you love it as much as I do.









I took a little bit of moss and laid it on the bottom plate.
Next, I took a string of small minature lights and strung them around
the base inside and around the moss. The little hummingbird statue was
given to me by my son, TJ, a few years ago. I have always treasured it,
and I thought what a great way to display it. On the top of the bell glass
I tied several ribbons together and made a flared bow and on the
pink ribbons I tied two little rose buttons. The beautiful pink crocheted
doily was given to me by Moma many years ago.
I just love crocheted doilies don't you?







I hope you have enjoyed your Pink Saturday with me today.
As always thank you so much for stopping by my little piece
of heaven here in the desert that I so love to call home.
Country Love and Hugs, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment