Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bandages of Love...









I cannot begin to tell you what your bandages of love have done for me. I am still struggling with my lungs. I am afraid this is going to be a long process for me. I cough so much at night that 2-3 hours is about all I can take in the bed, then I must move to the recliner. The coughing is playing me out. I do take cough syrup with codiene, but even that does not quiet this horrible (sometimes productive, sometimes not) cough. I can only take it one moment at a time. The messages you have left have meant so much to me. I have tried to visit as many blogs as I can, I just play out fast.





Thank you for your love, kindness, cards and gifts of love. They really brighten my day. I cannot begin to tell you how hard it is to be locked inside. I get sick and tired of seeing the walls, and I have seen so much TV I am afraid I know most of the TLC programs by heart. They really do a lot of reruns during the day. Even HGTV can only show you so many houses in a day. I have visited some of them at least 3-4 times now.





Please write to me and leave me a message about something that you have done or are doing, and bring me into your excitement. I need that today. I am having a really down day. I need a PICK UP. I want to go OUTSIDE and play, but sadly I know I cannot. The want is there though, so take me outside with what you have been doing.





As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs ...
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment