Friday, June 4, 2010

Things I Have Tried To Feel Better...















I've tried reading through books and magazines during my lock down inside the house. In doing so, I have ran out of magazines, and have no new books to read. Moving on...













I tried yoga. Ladies I have got to tell you, this is not for this plus size gal. I felt sure I was going to be stuck in this position until DH came home. I finally just fell over, and rolled right out of this position. Yep, it's a definite NO for this gal. No yoga for me. Can you imagine me calling 911, "Help I'm stuck in a lotus position and can't get up." Moving on... 















Yeah, this is where I would love to be. The DOC said, No outside activity, so this one is out. A girl can dream right? Well, I don't know it is in the triple digit numbers here in Phoenix, so maybe it is a blessing that I can't go outside, but this sure looks serene to me. Darn it, Moving on...















Oh Yeah...This is what I miss most. Salon Gossip (For me better known as Blog Updates.) Oh I miss visiting each of you, seeing what you are up to, knowing what trips you are going to take, who is having a give away, which one of us has an anniversary coming up or going on, Pink Saturday Gals AKA Pinkies, praying for each other, welcoming our new babies into this world and so many other activities.





I am trying so hard to get back into this groove. Please be patient with me, and know that I have NOT forgotten you. I am visiting a few blogs each day. Yesterday I got my hospital bill. Oh Yea, I got the big one and ladies wait until you hear this one, " $35,674.21" Yep, that equals out to a little over $4,000.00 a day. I really had to sit down for this one. All I can say is, "Thank God for insurance, because I don't know where I would be without it." There are little blessings in each day.





Thank you again for your prayers, cards, gifts of love and your comments that have kept me going. I have been a little down the last few days and you have all helped me tremendously. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.





As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love...







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment