Thursday, June 10, 2010

He Has The Cutest Little Baby Face...








James Theodore Smith

June 10, 2010

9:09 am

8 pounds 7 ounces

20 inches long












He has the cutest little baby face.  Looks just like his BIG brother Kain boy. I can't wait to hold him and smell that new baby smell. As I am still under lock and key Aunt Heidi did the honors, she went to the hospital and took pictures for this Grammy. PaPa and I are waiting to see James together for the first time. He is our 8th grandchild, and we now have 4 grand daughters and 4 grand sons. We are so thrilled. Thank you Karrie and Phillip for our precious bundle of love.  Congratulations to Big Sister, Destyne and Big Brother, Kain. We love you all.











As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Much love,






post signature






No comments:

Post a Comment