Monday, June 21, 2010

THE MUSICAL MOMENTS!

21st,June,2010
Monday
Dear Friends ,
  Good Evening!
            Weather is clear these days with the exceptional rains.I was busy yesterday attending two parties,one in my neighbour's house on the occasion of fixing their son's marriage and the other one a real grand dinner, in connection with the marriage reception of the son of a  leading doctor of the city!The couple looked as if made for each other and their marriage was a dream bloomed !They knew each other right from 9th std but later they had to part thier ways!But you all know certain sparks lighted in our hearts get brighter along with time.So,distance and time did not matter and they were always steady!''Out of sight need not be out of mind''.:)Now both of them are doctors and they have united forever!One could see love in their eyes and feel the nusic in their hearts!When love is in the air.even you can feel music even in silence!
HAPPY WORLD MUSIC DAY TO ALL OF YOU!
World music day is celebrated every year on 21st,June!The credit for introducing this day goes to  Jack Lang,French Minister for culture in 10981.Music unlocks our emotions,purifies the soul and heals us from inside;music is accepted as a therapy!Music helps in fighting solitude,boosts up one's moralesWorld Music Day is celebrate dto promote peace.Musical shows and concerts will be held in different parts of the world!
''The earth has music to those who listen''.
Right from childhood we are taught the shlokas of Bhgavat Geeta  and devotional songs.Amma had taken music as special subject for B.T course!
Chembai Sangeetostavam is held every year in Guruvayoor Temple and famous musicians offer bhajans!In that musical ambience I grew up!

When does my heart sing?When do I feel music?
I can hear the soft soothing notes of music,
In my Amma's sweet and melodious voice,
When my Amma sings the lullabies and devotional songs,
In the tinkle of the temple bells,
In the golden rays of the morning sun,
That fill my mind with positive thoughts!
When the cool breeze kisses my cheeks,
And brushes away my hair strands,
In the passing clouds dropping a loving note for me;
Letting me know,someone misses me a lot!
When the sea changes its colour into brighter shades,
By the reflections of the lights from the ships!
When the raindrops fall on the roof tops,
Forming a wonderful rhythm,
In the rainbows that I see once a blue moon,
Leaving me so grateful to God!
When the peacock dances beautifully,
 Looking at the cloudy sky;
When the jasmine bud blooms at night,
When the sweet innocent baby smiles,
When I listen to the loving and caring voice,
That reassures me life is still beautiful.
When someone asked me unexpectedly,
''May I hold your hands''?
In the chirping of the cute little birds,
In the silence of the lovely dawn.
When someone adds the soft pastels of serenity,
During  the adverse times of life!
When God becomes kind enough,
To rewrite the whole life on a fresh sheet!
In the beautiful remembrances,
My friends have left behind!
When someone tells me,
''You are the one I was waiting for!'':)
Music unites  people irrespective of caste creed,race and languages.All of us must have music in our hearts even if we don't sing in public.But I started singing while anchoring a show or addressing a gathering!I just can't resist myself!It creates a personal bond between the speaker and the audience!Hope the herats will hit the right chords
  Friends,A.R.Rehman has made the world feel the presence of India across the world in the field of music by winning OSCAR twice!
We can't think of music without mentioning the names of Smt.Subha Lakshmi,Shri.Dakshina Murthy,Shri.K.J .Jesudas.Ms.Janakiyamma,P.Leela,M.L Vasantha Kumari.P.Jaya Chandran .........the list is never ending.
Music turns you romantic and lifts the spirits.
''The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have''.Still there will be a song that heals the wounds of a broken heart.
It's Anu signing off............
Music inspires to look forward and dream higher..........
All the musical shows give a wonderful platform for the budding singers.
It's Anu signing off..........
''Music is adiscipline  and a mistress of order and good manners,she makes the people milder and gentler,more moral and moral reasonable.''
Waka,waka has become the favourite of football lovers and Shakira is the hot favourite singer right now!
Wishing you a life filled with beautiful music,
Requesting you to turn to nature and sing a song,
Wishing you  a lovely and beautiful night,
Singing a sweet melody for you,:)
Reminding you,Anu loves you dil se,
                      Sasneham,
                                  Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment