Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Pink Saturday Sweeties









"Pink Saturday"
Bloggerettes!!!









Our Hostess Ms Beverly at: How Sweet The Sound is
"Oh so thrilled" to welcome you today.
Please stop by her blog and say hello,
and try to visit a few of the bloggerettes
who have joined in today for this PINK occasion.
I mean who doesn't LOVE pink?















Today I am going to take you on a tour
of my gerbera daisies. Ofcourse it is a virtual tour
as I am still not allowed outdoors.
I hope you will enjoy your tour of PINK(ilicous).
Let's go!









"Woops, I almost forgot, what PINKIE can step

outside without her pink flip flops?"
Now, we are ready.











Can you smell the wonderful air?

Feel that Summer Breeze?
How about that Summer Sunshine?


This morning the birds are singing and my
hummingbird has been by several times to say hello.
Here in Phoenix we have to start early as the temps rise quickly.











Oh look closely, this gerbera still has some of the water

from the sprinklers. Isn't she beautiful?










And just look at the salmon colored daisy here.
She is so happy in her new garden. She seems to
be smiling and saying, "Good Morning". I love it.











These two are the soldiers of the garden, standing tall.

"What is that I see?" One small tear (petal) sliding down its face.










"We're all in our places, with sweet shiny faces.

Good Morning to you."










"I'm sorry could you speak a little louder,
I couldn't hear you over here, in my corner of the garden."











Bzzzzzzzz...Bzzzzz...
One must be careful when we hear that noise.


Even the bees are busy this morning. So much to do.











"No, the sky wasn't pink, but you know me,

I couldn't resist playing just a little. Isn't she beautiful?"












Another beauty, I couldn't resist.









Thank you all for stopping by and allowing me
to share today. I have missed blogging and I am
trying to get myself up and going again. This
has been a long haul for me, and it is not over yet.
I am
taking it one day at a time. Please sign up for
my giveaway in the post
below. I am celebrating
my one year anniversary. Yeah! It has been a


marvelous journey with each and every one of you.
I so look forward to this  next year.
Every day is a present that we open together.
















As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love...





post signature















No comments:

Post a Comment