Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BLOWING IN THE WIND OF JOY...................





29th,June 2010
Monday
Dear Friends,
           Good Evening!
        Showers and sunshine play hide and seek,making life really wonderful.Thank you so much for your wholehearted support for a noble mission of spreading a word against drugs,smoking and drinks.I could feel the sincerity in your words.Deep down inside everyone has the urge to fight against the vices.In each facet of my life, close and caring friends stand by me;that is a great relief and comfort.
It  was nice to go for a walk when it was drizzling.Enjoying the moist leaves swaying in the breeze,the water droplets falling on my head,I walked ahead.It  was so refreshing to mind and body..For the first time, I was going to pay the telephone bill in the post office.This location is so convenient ,having all the basic facilities within walkable distance.The post office is located in a room in the groundfloor.I sat on the chair and waited till someone else paid many bills together.Normally I  lose my patience very fast ,but the small mukooty pookal [the tiny yellow flowers that we use for making pookalam for Onam]at the entrance attracted my attention.I was so happy to see these little bright yellow flowers and they reminded of my childhood.:)
Exactly these little things change our moods and affect our mental status.These days I  can see tiny cute birds,cuckoos and a strange grey colured bird with white dots all over the  body,eating the fruits of curry leaves.They unfold  a fascinating and beautful world,specially for me.:)They motivate me a lot!There are numerous ways to be happy.Figure out what works for u!
I thought of writing about the little things that make us happy.
The soft,tender and loving words Amma tells me,
The little sweet 'good morning'messages,
The sincere 'hi' in chat boxes,
The 'miss you' notes I receive,
The strong  hand that I have to hold,
And the heart that understands me.
The simple moments that I spend with flowers,
The butterflies that flutter by.
The smile which I receive daily,
Giving the same even to strangers.
The patient hearing that you offer.
The voice that reaches me full of love and hope,
The silence that is very strong,
Which helps in improving connections.
The sincere heartfelt comments that flow,
From known and unknown friends,
The loving quieries,''Where are you?''
The very thoughts on my sparrows,
Whom I have left behind far away!
My dearies ,my love and life
Who keep an alert check on me,
The school children giggling and passing by,
So engorssed in their own world,
The raindrops that make me romantic,
The fictions and stories that take me,
Into a dreamy world,
The unlimited dreams and the silent reflections,
The loveliest and happy innocent face of baby,
The untold chapters of my life,
Each and every moment of my life!

''A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart''.
Friends,
Let us make each day a new beginning filled with words of joy!Today before you speak an unkind word,think of someone who can't speak.You will never be rude to others.When depressing thoughts seem to get you down,come back to sincerely yours!You will have a smile to take back![over confident?nah-]:)
With an emhasis on values,let us celebrate life!Let us spread the message of hope,love,peace and joy that will elevate and lift everyone's spirits high!Be compassionate and kind to the fellow humanbeings!The key to happiness is turning to nature.Roll up your sleeves and do that!:)Life cannot move on without trust.Tust your friends and respect the person's individuality!
It's Anu signing off.................
Remembering the blessings received from the Omniscient,the Omni present,The Omnipotent,
Requesting  you to wear a bright smile always,
And pass that smile to all those u have come across,
As it is the best gift you can give someone!
Make a difference to all the lives you touch!
Reminding you,Anu loves you dil se,
              Stay connected or I will be lost!:)
                         Ssneham,
                           Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment