Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Got the Golden Ticket!

(Please Mentally Insert Whimsical Image of Willy Wonka and Charlie Here.
Lord Blogger is not uploading my pictures today.)

There are big, crazy, amazing things going on in my world right now. They are so big, so crazy and so fabulous that I'm finding it hard to digest them. They are so big, so crazy and so fabulous that I don't have time to keep trying to upload a picture for this post. It's like getting the keys to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory! That's about how it feels for me right now. Seriously.

For years I've been working towards something that has recently unfolded with such complete and total serendipity that it's proof positive that visualizing and working hard will pay off. I surely didn't know this was where it was all heading, but everything, even the toughest things, have all come together now and I can look back and see that it all makes perfect sense.

It may not come at the time you expected it and it may not be exactly what you expected, but if you keep dreaming big and building something with vision and passion and blood, sweat and tears...and if you follow the signs along the way, can be flexible and bend with the changes presented to you and you're willing to take an occasional side trip...well one day, without warning it all just happens.

Huzzah!

"Willy Wonka: But Charlie, don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted.
Charlie Bucket: What happened?
Willy Wonka: He lived happily ever after."

I can't tell anyone a bloody thing yet...but soon...soon! Stay tuned and please be patient because I'm going to be a little busy from here on out, so the blog she may be a little less frequent. I'm shooting for three posts a week. We'll see how that goes!

Love
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment