Sunday, June 20, 2010

Has It Already Been A Year?









I can't believe that it has already been a year. I have met so many wonderful friends. I started out wanting to meet "A Friend", which is very hard to do in a big city like Phoenix, and I have met hundreds of you. Meeting so many of you in person.











I have made friendships that will last me a lifetime. You have seen me through good times and bad times, and I just wanted to take the time to thank you. So, let's hop on down and take a little tour.










We've shared music and stories each day. Love it...










We survived rainstorms together...










My throat and teeth problems, oh thank you...








We've biked on through the seasons as a family, with balance...










We have just dove right in to each others homes and lives...










Never once considering it a gamble, you are all top Ace(s)...










You are the dragonflies around me, and I love each and EVERY one of you...










So to celebrate my anniversary, I have decided to have a giveaway. I am going to give (2) lucky winners, yes two, a one year subscription to my favorite magazine:












To enter, here is all that you have to do:

(1) You must be a follower. (Let me know that you are.)

(2) For an additional entry, tell me what your favorite post was that I have written, that has stuck in your mind. (I hope there was one.)

(3) For a third chance, blog about my giveaway, let me know, and you will be entered a 3rd time.





Good-luck to all of you. The drawing will be held on July 4th. I will announce the firecracker winners first thing of the day.



NOW FOR A QUICK UPDATE ON MY HEALTH ISSUES:



I went to the Dr. this past week. I am still under lock and key, until I see the Dr. again on Friday, July 9th. They are going to send me to an Ear, Nose and Throat Dr. as I am still very hoarse. They want to make sure there is nothing wrong with my larynx. The Dr. did release me to work from home, so starting tomorrow, I am going back to work in my bunny slippers, developing away. Last week I got my permanent crown on the tooth that broke off, 2 days after coming home from the hospital, however, I was still having severe jaw pain. The dentist did some extensive x-rays and found that another one of my crowns had gone bad, they could not save the tooth, so I had to have it pulled. That was NOT a fun experience believe me. I am hoping that the dark cloud that has been hovering over me, is gone, and maybe now I am on the road to recovery. I thank you for your prayers, love and Happy Mail packages. They so made my day. You are ALL so precious carrying me all the way. 






















As always, thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs and love,










post signature














No comments:

Post a Comment