Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WHILE IT IS RAINING..........................

8th,June,2010
Tuesday
Dear friends,
       Good Evening!Rain is not yet in full swing in Thrissur!I get time to enjoy the showers as I am relaxing here with Amma.School reopened and I see children going to school in the morning.They are so excited wearing new uniforms and carrying new school bags.They have new umbrellas and are in full spirits!Children love splashing water and walking on the streets.
I have written many posts on rains;but still feelings are fresh when the cool drops of rain fall  from the sky!The gentle calm drizzles take me into a different world with my thoughts!And I hang a board there''tresspassers will be prosecuted''.The sounds and scenes of rains  are very inspirational to me.I believe,''Into each life some rain must fall''.
Rain,the drops of water from the clouds!
The cool,clean,pure and crystal drops,
They bring a lot of hope and freshness,
Down the tree trunks and off to the leaves;
Into the ground,ponds and rivers.
Not just to the nature,but to all of us!
How beautiful is the rain!
It is like my best friend,sharing my life with me.
I see the raindrops falling on the leaves,
Making the grass wet and shiver!
My friend told me try to catch the drops in mouth!
That is a wonderful experience,it seems!
Last summer I was plucking flowers in rain,
And I had high temperature for many days.
The drops  sparkle in the moonlight,
My heart dances and feel the freshness,
And the feelings are awake once again!
While it rains,I leave the window open,
The fresh cool air fills my room!
I love to look out through the window,
And enjoy each and every moment.
I want to walk in the rain,
Pouring out my feelings and tears,
Alone in the darkness when  noone sees,
Then feeling all the cool drops on my face;
Like the sweet soft and wet kisses!
At times,jumping into the puddles on the road,
I do feel very relaxed,cool,calm and collected.
The fragrance of the air and the wet sand,
Maddening I must admit!
Splashing water,I walk the long distance,
Talking to myself and forgetting the world!
A simple downpour is very relaxing;
The sound of raindrops hitting the ground,
Falling on the roofs with a rhythm,
Like a lullaby they put me into sleep.
While it is raining,I love to read,
A romantic fiction that suits the mood,
While plucking the flowers in the garden,
The teardrops fell on the red rose,
That I held close to my chest.
The footprints of rain after the night long dance,
Are visble on leaves and flowers!
I have seen people playing in the rain,
Enjoying football much more interesting.
The rain drops give me a tranquil feeling,
I can only experience the beautiful calmness;
But I get scared of thunderstorms and lightning.
While raining I enjoy my solitude more,
It cools me off taking away my stress.
I feel like forgiving my friends,
Who have hurt my feelings and left deep wounds.
Everything seems much more alive,
When the magical water drops start falling.
While it is raining I miss you more;
Enjoying the drips and drops of water,
Singing''Pitter-patter'',''pitter-patter''
Watching them sail in the air!
Rain drops join with one another,
Rushing to the ocean  shore,
I realise my dear,like the seasonal rain,
The love of life is silent and gentle!
I live in a place where we dance to the rhythm of rains,
Be with me just for one more time,
To take the slow romantic steps holding my hands
And looking deep into my eyes!
Friends,
''Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain''.[Give a try even if you are alone]:)
I hope we get enough rain so that there won't be water shortage and power cut.Planting more and more saplings and harvesting rain water are in everyone's thoughts.You know what,Nandini the elephant watered the saplings in Punnathur Kotta after they were planted!Really cute,the photo looks in the news paper.
Wishing you the cool showers and its magical effects,
Keeping the fallen the petals of my red rose among the pages,
Requesting all of you to enjoy the popular song on rain in the video and beautiful Aishwarya Rai[Ex.Ms.World] dancing in the rain....
''Barso re megha barso..........''[Let the clouds bring showers......]
I am happy to inform you that I had directed a cultural show on water/rains with seventyfive budding artists partcipating in it which had won laurels.:)An unforgettable event of my life!
wo mere nasseb ki baarishem kisi aur chat pe baras gayeen,
dil e bekhabar meri baat sun usay bhool ja usay bhool ja!:(
It is Anu signing off.........
Missing the wonderful sight of the raindrops falling into the sea,
Trying to enjoy the music before it stops,
Struggling to cope up with the void in life,
Among the confusions of dreams and realities,
Anu still remembers to love all of you dil se,
 Hoping the hurt will be erased gradually,
                              Sasneham,
                                  Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment