Tuesday, June 1, 2010

There Is A Lot In A Name..................

June1st,2010
Tuesday
Dear Friends,
   Good Morning!
It's a cool and fresh morning!Oh!yes,I had a sound sleep.There's anew flower bloomed-in my garden-sugandharaj;it has white thick petals!It smells really good.God gives surprises in the forms of new blooms and more butterflies!When prayers are in the lips,joy in the heart,twinkle in the eyes and friends around life is really beautiful!
I had a call from my friend Smita saying that she has become the mother of a cute little babe!This angel is her second child.This is a real happy news!Hearty congratulations,dear!
I met Smita for the training held in Mysore.She is a beautiful,talented lady!Smitha is a real workaholic and we could do the presentations very well.The sweet smile flashes across my mind.For most of the teamwork,we were together and we got along so well.We did the anchoring for the valedictory function and I had the guts to pull the legs of the Director of the training!That was an event we enjoyed so well and it won lots of appreciation.Likeminded people vibe really good.Again for the second training camp too we were together.Thus a friendship was born.:)
      Smitha's son is named Shree Nandan.She wants me to select a name for her darling baby.By the way,many ask me choosing names as I take trouble for choosing rare names!But since I have lots of friends now across the globe, I thought of involving you too in choosing a name for Smitha's baby..Without you how can I select a name?:)
Here is a cute baby girl,
To cuddle and kiss,
The pink soft cheeks,
The little angel!
The baby has brought,
worlds of joy,
In the comfort of our arms,
Let us welcome all the newborn babes!
Babies practically turn our worlds upside down.When we hold babies close to our chests,emotions are aroused in abundance.The feelings are just too overwhelming.........
''A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on.''
Juliet must have asked,
''What's in a name?
That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet''.
But I must tell you,friend,there is alot in a name.Our name is an invocation of who we are.If repeated,it becomes a chant.There is a lot in a name.It has a mysterious power.It captures our soul.We should not underestimate the powerful force a name exerts in the entire life!A name is more than just the image.It is rightly said,the name of a person is always musical to ears.Looking for a delightful name we reach all sources.A name should be short and cute with a meaning.It should be sweet and pleasing.Many people name kids after Gods and Goddesses.Many believe the name has a protective role in the life of a child.Many people go creative making names from the names of  both the parents.We wonder how the name sounds rather than the meaning.That is why the names are shorter now than the past.There is much more  to a name than it sounds.The name should be adorable.
I am proud of my heritage and my name.I want to express my joy and excitement with you.
Name matters a lot!One of the most important tasks of parenting is naming the baby.Baby's name is the single most influence on the development of the child's personality and destiny.A proper name expresses his or her inner purpose more fully.
What is in a name?You may wonder.Many of us have the first name,middle name and last name.A name helps in moulding oneself.Most of us have one name given by our parents which we keep for life.A name is a very personal thing.It is really powerful.
For some, the name becomes the cause of happiness but for others name becomes a constant cause of despair.Give a name that stands out;i will not say like anupama[still you can think it over].:)Each one of us wants a unique name.Children hate growing up with a common name shared with many classmates.You know what, I don't like to have a colleague having my name.It is a truth.And I don't like anyone to spell my name wrongly;I make even my boss correct .
Parents should have a reasonable explanation when the chid asks why he/she is named so.Let us be prudent while choosing the name;after all it's a decision that will last a life time.There are a lot of reasons for child distress,let us eliminate this one by carefully choosing the name of the child.
     There are a lot of beautiful names with beautiful meanings.Choosing a perfect name for the baby is a daunting task.So friends,help me to help Smitha to choose an ethnic,traditional,simple,beautiful and sweet name fo the new born baby!:)Guys,share your sweetheart's names,their pet names;okey?:)Let me know which name is musical to your ears.Don't tell me to find the names from the various sites.I prefer your choice.Okey?
             Let's respect the name of people.Please call them by their names.It makes a lot of difference!A name is applied to us,identifies us.It is the sound we respond to.Naming ceremony is on the 28th day.It is an auspicious,fulfilling and meanigful experience.Waiting eagerly for your suggestions,
It's Anu signing off...............
                  ''Children are  a handful sometimes,a heartfull all the time..........''
I am happy when you call me ..............................:)
Reminding you to take time to send me many names as possible,
Inforning you each personal question will take Anu far away from you,
Day and night Anu loves you dilse,
Wishing  the blessings from the tiny treasures of our lives,
Sending you the once forgotten fragrance of baby johnson's bay lotion and powder,
You may start the names with shri[shree] as the son's name is Shrinanda,[other names are also welcome]!
Dedicating this post to all the babies who are the sunshine and moonbeams of humanity!
                                                       Sasneham,
                                                          Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment