Monday, May 17, 2010

A BEAUTIFUL MORNING LIKE THE DEW DROP!









18th May,2010
Tuesday
10a.m
Dear Friends,
Good Morning!
Yesterday night we had rain in Thrissur!The thunder was frightening like the sound of fireworks!It was severe.The window was kept opened and when the thunder started I hugged Amma tightly!I was enjoying the shower through the window!So refreshing and cooling experience.I wanted to catch the raindrop fallinfg from the leaf.
I was away on AkshayaThrithiya Day-BalaRama Jayanthi Day![Sunday]A changed and refreshing location!Anu's day out the whole day and night!I really want to tell you how I felt as the feelings are so strong and they have left an unforgettable impact in my life!
The beautiful enviornment made me pen these lines.
The tinkle of bells from the temple near by,
Creating a peaceful and divine atmosphere;
The chirping of hundreds of birds,
Lifting my spirits for the day!
The cool and gentle breeze,
Blowing through thousands of
The tender banyan leaves!
It was new and refreshing feeling,,
Waking up to the opening flowers!
The sight from the balcony was amazing!
The vast green fields and the open area,
The canal filled with water,
I was spellbound by the hills,
At the end of the beautiful fields!
Fields remind me my childhood,
Bringing back the rainbows I lost,
Putting back the assorted shapes and colours.
The enviornment was so refreshing,
The loving messages brought by the blue clouds,
With promising notes of love and care,
Filled my mind with happiness and cheer!
They do always bring hope,
And I get lost in my thoughts,
As Nanda says,''Anu is in her own world''.
The leaves of various trees,
Were whispering the prayers!
I loved the morning so much
Beyond my words can convey!


It was totally different from the mornings,

From my recent experiences!
How great and thrilling,
To be with the enchanting nature!
God is so considerate to me!
I feel His Kindness in each and every moment!
The feelings are so intense
And soothing to soul and heart.
Looking up at the blue sky,
I forgot the tensions of life!
The contact with the enhancing beauty
And grandeur of nature,
Enabled me and prompted me,
To realise the greatness of Almighty!
Friends,
The day is really cool after the showers.The splash of green leaves and blue sky are gifts from God!Each day is counted and I want to enjoy and relax my holidays with Amma.I like to be with you too;but I know I am testing Amma;s patience spending more time at pc.It's not fair from my side!
Kisi ki dukh kabhi dena to itna soch kar dena,
Kisi ki aah lagney mein zara si deir lagthi hain!
A beautiful life just does not happen.Prayer,good will,kindness and sacrifice are the bricks needed.Believe in love eventhough someone was unfaithful to you[not to me] in the past.:)Something unbelievable will happen.Remember,''Sorry looks back,worry looks around but faith looks up''!
I feel like humming.........
Thumbi vaa thumba kudathin,
Thunchathayi oonjalidan..............
Inviting the dragonfly to swing with me!:)Do u remember we used to run after the dragonflies to catch them?
It is abeautiful song in Malayalam!This my dedication for you!:)
It's Anu signing off............
Never give up on anything,
Trying to overcome the disappointments and misfortunes,
Celebrate each and every moment of like the playful squirrels,
Reminding you Anu loves you dil se,
Wishing you a wonderful day ahead,
Sasneham,
Anu


















No comments:

Post a Comment