Tuesday, May 11, 2010

DESPITE THE DISTANCE...........





11th May,2010


Tuesday,


10p.m



Dear Friends,


A very pleasant evening from Thrissur!


I am so happy to greet you from my hometown!The day is really good with the darshan of Lord Vadakkumnathan in the morning!My God!Nearly we have to walk two miles to complete one pradikshanam outside the sreekovil!One of the hugest temples I have ever seen!Devotees visit this temple from far and wide and many take three rounds!What a good exercise!So many mandapams and banyan trees and flowering plants in the premises attract different birds and I saw a cuckoo at a lower branch!I felt nice!



Distance does not matter!


When I wait for the showers,

To fall on the thirsty sand,


Your face crosses my mind,


Assuring me a cool shower very soon!


When the butterfly rubbed my cheeks,



Making me feel the warmth of breath,



I felt you had sent it to me,


As you are miles away!


Morning when I pluck the flowers,


The newly bloomed mandaram,


Whispers sweet nothings in my ears,


That you miss me a lot!

I feel proud and happy,

That someone cares for me;


How long does not matter,

Let me live in the present!

My days are so hectic,


Running around the city,

The fully bloomed may flowers,


Paint my heartbeats red!


It is rightly said,


A man sees in the world,


What he carries in his heart!


So,you know very well,


I see love and happiness everywhere!


I do dream a lot these days,


They are based on your whispers,


And dear,you must know,


When we stop dreaming,


We do stop living!



There are many things in life,


That capture my eyes,



But I want to let you know,


Dear,you have captured my heart!


Feelings are like flood,



They flow and overflow.


I must let you know,


Expressing them never mean,


I am impulsive as you think!


I might tell you often,


I don't need you anymore,


But you must know the psychology,


I need you through out my journey!


My sunshine may be far away,


But then I can enjoy the beauty!


I have to find the courage.


To confess what I feel!

It's not so easy as you think,


As it's not about the new wardrob ,


It's about the worries of,

The less number of calls and messages,


Make me scared and anxious,


As I don't want to live in solitude!

Somewhere in the journey of life someone comes across,leaving a whole world of dreams and colours!


Jiski yaad mein saare jahon ke bhool gaye,


Suna hein aajkal woh hamare naam tak bhool gaye!


It's Anu signing off......


The past hurts me often,


I get scared to think of future,


Here are the picture of the beautiful and enchanting Neelakurinji flowers!They bloom only once in twelve years!But they often bloom in my mind!:)[I never have to wait for the sun or the rain!]


Friends,


May everything in life sparkle with a radiance that comes from


happiness.Smiles,conversations and appreciation go a long way in getting

connected!Will you remember?

So,please never say,


don't have anything to talk!


Because when you really want to let me know your thoughts,


I might have left you forever!

Wishing you a wonderful and lovely night,

Reminding Anu loves you sincerely,

Sasneham,

Anu









No comments:

Post a Comment