Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Psssttt...Wikio Asked Me to Give You a Sneak Peek!

These are the Top 20 Jewelry Making Blogs on Wikio! They're adding this new category tomorrow and asked me to share a sneak peek of this month's rankings. Note that I'm on the list. Yup! So are a lot of my dear friends and colleagues, so I'm in mighty good company.

Check it out! I've got a book review for you tomorrow...so stay tuned.

1Art Bead Scene Blog
2Andrew Thornton
3Lampwork Diva aka Cindy Gimbrone
4Earthenwood Studio Bead Blog
5Margot Potter The Impatient Crafter
6Carmi's Art/Life World
7Melissa J. Lee
8LLYYNN
9Rings & Things Hot New Items
10Beading Daily
11Lorelei's Blog
12Jennifer Jangles Blog
13AngelinaBeadalina
14Beading and Jewelry Making
15Make It
16Caravan Beads Blog
17Elaine Ray Rambles About Beads
18Chainofbeads.com
19Handmade Sterling Jewelry
20The Jewelry Blog

Ranking by Wikio

No comments:

Post a Comment