Monday, May 31, 2010

Just Stopping By To Say...









I have another 2 weeks of being shut up in the house. Can't go outside other than a Lab visit, another X-Ray and 1 more Dr. appointment during the week. I have been really exhausted with just daily routine things, but today have actually spent time coughing up phelgm, rather than just coughing. Maybe we are finally getting somewhere? 





I thank you for your prayers, thoughts, cards and concern. Even your ideas of specific teas and OTC meds that might help are so greatly appreciated.





I pray you each have an awesome week. I am slowly getting back to myself, and hope to visit a few more blogs tomorrow. I am visiting a few daily, if I haven't stopped by yet, please know that I will be coming soon. I have so missed you all. You are all the BEST!





As always thank you for stopping by my little piece of heaven, here in the desert, that I so love to call home. Country hugs...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment