Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Update and Thank You My Friends...






Hello Sweet Friends...


I cannot thank each of you enough for your prayers and your kindness through this whole ordeal with this darn pneumonia. I was called by the Dr.s office this afternoon, it seems they found something in my chest x-ray, that warrants a deeper look, so they are now requesting that I go back to radiology on Friday and they will do a CT Scan of my chest.  The nurse asked again if I had ever been a smoker, and I promptly replied, "NEVER". That was an easy question to answer.





I am still laboring to breathe. I finally started coughing some phlegm up today. (It hurts to cough so I have a tendancy to hold back.) This cough has really agitated my asthma, so I am taking breathing treatments every 3 hours to help me along and ofcourse still on antibiotics, prednisone and cough suppressant.





Thank you again for your kind comments and your prayers. They have helped me more than you will ever know, and I treasure each one. I have not been blogging, but I have signed on long enough to read each one. Thank you! Thank you!





I pray each of you are healthy and doing well. I hope your day today was filled with happiness and sunshine. Country hugs and much love...






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment