Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jewelry Making Daily


I usually save all of my links for Saturday's post, but this week I'm making an exception. Jaime Guthals of Interweave Press asked me to share some exciting news with you. If you're a jewelry maker, you're going to like this! Interweave has just launched a new internet platform called Jewelry Making Daily. It's an online community, a social networking site for jewelry enthusiasts if you will. There are blogs, magazines, galleries, videos and shopping along with forums where you can chat with other folks who share your passion for all things jewelrycentric. Once you become a member, you'll have access to their other multiple niche focused communities in knitting, quilting, crochet, beading, mixed media...it's a virtual cornucopia of crafty goodness! Go check it out!

Interweave has added some exciting new bead and jewelry making shows to the mix, you can find out about that here.

I've got a rather large straw pile to spin and I'm still not at half of my usual energy. So I'm afraid I must away! Until next time...craft on with your bad selves.

Cheers,
Madge

No comments:

Post a Comment