Monday, May 3, 2010

Madge's Monday Musings

From Once Upon a Time...Classic Fairy Tale Illustrations Dover Books

I have a delicious little secret that I've been dying to share, but alas I can not until the proverbial ink has dried. In fact I have several little secrets that have been straining at the seams and the waiting, waiting, waiting to be able to share them has been positively excruciating. Isn't it just the way? Hurry up and wait? Ergh.

Have I mentioned that I'm impatient? I wasn't sure if I had.

I felt better this weekend and got to go outside and enjoy the world a bit. We took a trip to the Park Slope area of Brooklyn yesterday for a lovely afternoon party at the uber swanky Montauk Club. Avalon, channeling her inner Eloise, announced with absolute conviction that she intended to live in the club forever. You have to love a girl who knows her mind. Our trusty GPS managed to send us painfully astray twice, yet again, so we were a little late to the affair, but we made up for lost mimosas with stealth like efficiency. Free mimosas? Yes, pleaseandthankyouverymuch!

This means, of course, that I strayed from my strict South Beach diet. I'm back on track this morning...well, kinda. I've managed to cut out lemonade and switch to water and I stopped drinking coffee...so there's that. That's something.

Oui?

Mais, oui!

I had at least fifteen different things to share with you this morning but I'm afraid they've all rushed out of my sieve of a brain without leaving even a remote trace of residue. They will have to wait until my brain reboots. I'll be back tomorrow with a funky pair of flip flops for ILoveToCreate Teen Crafts!

Aurevoir,
Margot

No comments:

Post a Comment