Thursday, May 20, 2010

LEAVING ME BEHIND........


21st,May,2010

May

12 Noon

Dear Friends,

Good afternoon!

Heavy showers are pouring down,making the city cool and fresh.the leaves are shining brighter.I was plucking the wet flowers walking in the rain.Experiencing the cool drizzles,I was in my own world.The atmosphere has changed.I was walking alone in the street and I was missing Nanda a lot.Walking together always brings peace,confidence and pleasure.I always feel safe and secure with my sissy,dearest.:)

We all feel down pretty often.Sadness is a feeling,a normal human emotion.We do feel sad,when we are lonely.Then we realise there is no sunshine in our lives;the world has turned dark.Noone really bothers about us.

When I am sad,I lose my words,

I really feel I've nothing to look forward to,

The hurt in my heart crushes my mood;

Tell me once, why did you leave me behind?

The tears are hard to stop,

But crying makes me feel better.

The voice that comforts stopped reaching me,

I wonder when can I get them back.

A blanket has covered me,

Your hands are not lifting it.

Why do I lose the game I hope to win?

How big is my disappointment!

I don't know when did it start,

All is not well between us,

We stopped sharing the daily happenings,

And we missed the goodnight sms!

My friends wonder what is wrong with me,

Why do I spend less time with them.

Everytime I try your number,

I get a busy signal,making me worried!

Where are you dear,

When I need you the most

Nothing goes right

In your absence!

Waiting for your footsteps,
I wait impatiently,

I know I am deeply wounded;
Silence has spread,dear,

Where once you have tread!

The gentleness of touch,

And the promising words,

No longer they reach me,

Who is at fault can you say?

Your smile is so warm and inviting,

It always brings sunshine to my life.

Your deep blue eyes,reflect your emotions!

They told me stories untold till now!

I feel miserable and alone,

But I never give any explanations,

Leaving me in this weather,

Where did you go my jaan?

Raindrops are drenching me,

And they bring back the memories,

When we ran splashing the water,

Making the paper boats!

My heart aches when I don't hear from u,

Breaking my heart into pieces.

You mean a lot to me,

And you know that more than me!

I just want to tell you,

I think of you each moment of the day!

A love so strong,

Could never be wrong!

Love just happens in someone's life,

There is no right moment to express it.

When the heart starts beating faster,

Remember you must let him/her know!

Friends,

''May you always have walls for the winds,a roof for the rain,tea beside the fire and laughter to cheer you,those who love near you and all your heart might desire''.

What more Anu can wish each and everyone of you?:)

We must learn to talk removing the frustrations of our friends.

jis tarah aur paas aao mein
Sirf apana tumein nanoon mein!
Remembering the days gone by,knowing that you are millions of miles away,

I do have hope and prayers that lead me to a bright and colourful future!

It's Anu signing off.......

Memories are always fresh,

Just like the fragrance of my jasmine flowers,

Look back and get recharged,


Anu loves you all dile se...........


Wishing you a beautiful and lovely weekend,

Sasneham,

Anu

No comments:

Post a Comment